Celebrities, Pseudo Celebrities, the Famous and Infamous…. and Mini Bikes

Well…I’m thinking this thread may not pan out very well ….. it could very well implode if folks take it too seriously…

In any event , I don’t think we can fill more than a few pages but ya’ never know what’s out there…….

Keep in mind…..it’s all in fun....

Mini-Bikes, trikes …… some vintage scoots here and there….

No motorcycles!!!

I think we’ve all seen this one of Steve McQueen taken at the track in Seebring:

Last edited:
Here’s another shot of the “King of Cool” on the same bike….notice the broken foot……

That old timer in the back looks like he’s having fun….…..:smile:

Well since Evil Ed’s Auction Hunter’s episode is already appearing in syndicated re-runs, he's had his mug shot in Street Chopper Magazine and he has his own line of collectable bumper stickers and T-shirts…….I think he has to be considered OldMiniBikes’s resident celebrity….:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Whoda thunk Evil Ed and Donny Osmond would have something in common.!! ?

Both "teenage hearththrobs" from the '70s you say.....?? !

....…uhmmm....how ‘ bout a mini bike.

Last edited:
^^^^^
same (Honda Monkey) bike in original unrestored condition being sold at auction.......

"LOT XUC 91 H is in its original condition, has not been restored or modified in any way. The Honda Z50 was previously owned by John Lennon, between 1969 and 1971, whilst living at his home Tittenhurst Park in Sunningdale, Ascot Berkshire. John Lennon bought the bike as a fun way of getting around his estate at Tittenhurst Park."

Last edited:
Well since Evil Ed’s Auction Hunter’s episode is already appearing in syndicated re-runs, he's had his mug shot in Street Chopper Magazine and he has his own line of collectable bumper stickers and T-shirts…….I think he has to be considered OldMiniBikes’s resident celebrity….:rolleyes:

Right up there with Steve and Dan ! WOW !!! Pretty Impressive !!! :rolleyes:
Check out Wreakreation Nation, season 1 episode 10 for more stardom !!!

Last edited: