Central Cycle Supply CCS Super Charger photos, ads or brochure shots wanted...

Eliminator

Anybody have any good photos, ads or brochure shots of the Super Charger mini made by Central Cycle Supply of South Bend Indiana? I see one CCS super charger photo in the photos section and one ad that doesn't show it too good.It's the model with 10" spoked wheels, torque converter and funky little metalflake gas tank.

THANKS

markus

This is from a Wiseco catalog (they sold mini bikes and parts too):

sorry thats the best quality shot I have and its not that great, maybe someone will have something better though

They made another version as well that used a tubular frame section instead of that large flat pan, there was a writeup and it was on the cover of Mini bike guide one month. I cant remember the month though :doah: It used an Azusa triangle tank not the funky fiberglass one.

Your welcome...let me know if you need to know any of the specs or whatever. I have pics of my old one somewhere...it was all there except the exhaust.

nice pics. I have one that i picked up last year. Not sure what i'm going to do with it, so it's a possibility it could be for sale if you are interested. I have the frame, forks, rims & tires.

I'm doing a restore on a ram charger. Can any previous or current charger owners help me out with a few questions. I need info on what all parts are to be chromed. For instance I know the coil springs are chromed but are the top and bottom of them where the bolt goes through are those chromed or something else. Also The brake hub assembly I know the rims and spokes are chromed but is the hub housing itself to be chromed or is it nickel plated or something like that.