Vintage Central cycle supply CCS

There ya go Jerry. I knew you couldn't resist. Looks like a fun build!

And I learned to hold my cell phone with the button on the right and take pics. Mine were all over the place! Haha

Last edited:
There ya go Jerry. I knew you couldn't resist. Looks like a fun build!

And I learned to hold my cell phone with the button on the right and take pics. Mine were all over the place! Haha
Thanks for the tip Pat, I’ll give it a try. If it doesn’t work, I’ll have to turn the bike sideways every time I take a pic LoL. ....It’s gonna drive me crazy

Either a charger one or charger trail boss or charger trail boss 500 or a unidentified charger only one I see with a torque converter is the trail charger in the first brochure photo but it doesn't have a fuel tank and it has different handlebars.
Thank you very much for the input James. I will post some better pics once I figure out how to do it and they are not sideways so that you can get a better look at it.

image.jpg I believe this bike originally came with a rear wheel band break. Of course it’s long gone… Just happen to have this old jack shaft style brake hub and a old brake band sitting on my shelf... glad I save them.

C48869E8-16A2-43F5-A05A-98599AEC71B3.jpeg I believe these tires are original to the frame… I love the size of them! My idea of running the Salsbury torque converter is not gonna work… It does not line up at all. Need to come up with a V-plex driven or another idea.

image.jpg With a 20 series symmetrical Coment torque converter, you can run the driven half either inboard or outboard. Question... Can you run the driven half of a 330 series Salisbury outboard like I have it in the picture??