CESTAD CS9021A? Project

I have had this project in my "inventory" for a while and just started looking for info on it and came across this site. I think it is time to do my research on this one and when the weather warms up get to working on it. It is in as I found it condition, engine locked up, missing most of the pulley setup and seat but it looks to be a fun project.
I didn't have a clue as to what it was but found some info about it. I believe it to be a Central States CS 9021A. It has the model CS 125A work/hauling box with it. There is a decal on the front forks that says 'work horse'on it.
I'll post up some pictures of it as it sits now.

View attachment 51405

View attachment 51406

View attachment 51407

View attachment 51408

Welcome Oldtoys : Well I don't think I ever saw that model but Central States Tool and die built a lot of Trikes and Karts too. They were a very good builder and made a lot of stuff for Montgomery Wards. This trike looks like it is more industrial and could be a farm type vehicle. And of course your start with pictures is always a jump ahead in both being able for help form members here. So get the snow off and take pictures of everything top to bottom both for all of us and a good record for you.
Steve :scooter:

My plan for this trike is to find out what I can about it and then I am going to do a " working rebuild " on it. I am going to make it as close to stock as I can but am more interested in making a working unit out of it for hauling things and hunting.
The guy I got it from said it was sold through the local Farmers Coop small engine department. I am guessing in the early 1970's. Anybody else seen one of these before?
It will be several weeks before the snow is gone enough for me to haul this to the garage and start working on it but I'll keep taking pictures and let you know how it is coming along.

Any life still left on this thread? I see it's been a few years since the last post. Just acquired a CS9021A, minus a carb on the Tech 8, and am lookin for some 21x12-8 tires. Can't seem to find any that exact size. Wondering if anyone has recommendations on what they used. Wanting to restore back to original condition.