Chain Breaker for #40 chain

Looking for suggestions on a chain breaker for #40 chain that will do the job painlessly but not break the bank.

What have you got? What do you recommend?

Thanks,

Doug

A snag/bench grinder to grind the ends of the pins and a screwdriver/chisel to knock the plate off ... easy peasy ... just did that 20 mins ago!

On a side note a bench grinder with a stone wheel on one side and a wire wheel on the other is a must for any home shop! Just my 2-cents!

A snag/bench grinder to grind the ends of the pins and a screwdriver/chisel to knock the plate off ... easy peasy ... just did that 20 mins ago!

On a side note a bench grinder with a stone wheel on one side and a wire wheel on the other is a must for any home shop! Just my 2-cents!
I got two bench grinders mounted on an old school bus brake drum. Added a double outlet on the post. With the brake drum it is easy to roll it around. Fine and coarse metal destroyers,(grinding wheels) a finger killer,(wire wheel) and a thumb skinner, ( buffing wheel)

I have to say I was both frustrated and impressed with the amount I had to grind away to get links to break apart.
'Provides some faith in the strength of that chain.