Chain problems

Hi, I just got a doodle bug 3 days ago and i am new to mini bikes. I really like it but the chain popped off i need to fix it. but mini bikes are still so awesome!!!!

:gunsmilie::nuke:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Doodle bugs usually come with a factory chain tensioner that works pretty good as is. You must not have it completely straight, or chain my be twisted.

josh

make sure its on tight it can be bad if the chain comes off at high speed or it can come off and brake somthing:hammer:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
It should be on the frame of the doodle bug. The chain should ride on top of it. Looks like a small roller wheel the chain is riding on.

your screename doesnt jive with your questions :smile: the chain tentioner is part of the bike it keeps the chain tight its between the clutch and the back wheel sprocket. You should be able to pop it on simply by setting the bottom of the chain on the sprocket and roll the bike forward just watch your fingers! but to keep it from falling off again you should make sure the tentioner is doing its job and the rear wheel is on straight and tight and make sure the engine bolts are tight too