Chain trouble

We stay up on the maintenance pretty good. Like I said, he rides it constantly. I got to just check the length and see how many feet I need and I'll try out one of the RLV chains. For now, another generic is on its way here from OldMiniBikes. As far as oil, nothing but the best......10w30 Walmart brand! He changes it every 2 weeks.

Wow! I must say the RLV chain kicks the standard roller chain in the arse! I am totally impressed with the new RLV chain! Not only did it come completely soaking wet in ooey gooey lube, it came with 2 master links each! Thanks Gray goat! My boy is up and running again and that's all that matters. I will never buy another chop house chain again. Total BS they are. If you don't have an RLV chain, you need to get one to see the immediate difference in it. I also slapped some new brake pads on it while I was in it and swapped out the bearings. Ride little man ride! I took it for a spin afterwards and it went 42 mph with my 250lb frame on it. Normally, my 13 year old son clocks right around 47mph. THANKS AGAIN ERIC! You are the man!

I74

We stay up on the maintenance pretty good. Like I said, he rides it constantly. I got to just check the length and see how many feet I need and I'll try out one of the RLV chains. For now, another generic is on its way here from OldMiniBikes. As far as oil, nothing but the best......10w30 Walmart brand! He changes it every 2 weeks.
Nothing wrong with Walmart - ''Super tech oil'' . Good stuff ! ;)

Wow! I must say the RLV chain kicks the standard roller chain in the arse! I am totally impressed with the new RLV chain! Not only did it come completely soaking wet in ooey gooey lube, it came with 2 master links each! Thanks Gray goat! My boy is up and running again and that's all that matters. I will never buy another chop house chain again. Total BS they are. If you don't have an RLV chain, you need to get one to see the immediate difference in it. I also slapped some new brake pads on it while I was in it and swapped out the bearings. Ride little man ride! I took it for a spin afterwards and it went 42 mph with my 250lb frame on it. Normally, my 13 year old son clocks right around 47mph. THANKS AGAIN ERIC! You are the man!
Glad to hear!
RLV is great I use the gold on my drag bike and it has performed flawlessly