Champion rockers ??

Do they fit under clone stock valve cover ??? I'm not looking for big lift gain. Its for my ridge runner/ puddle jumper. Just looking for better then stock, reliable rockers.

Champions are very reliable, but you will possibly lose lift at the valve. Stock Honda/clone rockers have a 1.05:1 to 1.1:1 ratio while the Champions have a straight 1:1. You won't notice any decrease in power because the difference is so small.

The big reason to go with Champion rockers is for a CHEAP rocker that can put up with high rpm and spring pressure.

As for not fitting under the valve cover, all I know is that Champion valve covers have more clearance under them for their rockers. I've never tried them myself.

I have the champion rockers but there not installed yet. I believe they require either a valve cover riser or the champion rocker cover which I was running that is taller. There are also a few but expensive taller after market valve covers that will clear. The rockers look cool though. The lash is set like a VW bug. I think the rocker cover cost me $12 but don't remember were I got it cuz it was over a year ago. If you look at your stock valve cover there is a baffle in it so you don't blow oil out the vent. You might be able to modify the baffle to clear. I'm pretty sure they hit the stock valve cover though. If your just running a stock cam though I would run some 22LB springs and ratio rockers with a long slot guide plate. I know you want it to be heavy duty but your not going to break any thing unless your really spinning the piss out of the motor or running it low on oil.

I run the champions and love them. Picked up a clear cover from GPS and they fit underneath fine. Kinda cool watching the valve train while idling. I spin them 7000+ all the time with no problems whatsoever.

BWL

I run the Champion rocker because I run a Champion engine. It doesn't bleed RPM like some motors do when the engine gets hot. Much ore effective design.

I run the champions and love them. Picked up a clear cover from GPS and they fit underneath fine. Kinda cool watching the valve train while idling. I spin them 7000+ all the time with no problems whatsoever.
I also swapped my valve cover for the clear GPS cover and like it. That's why I am not running the champion cover right now.

Thx for the info fellas !!!! I'll look into that clear cover. I got 1 that's spins 6600, 1 that's 6000, and puddle jumper is stock, so I only let it go to 4700. Sounds like the champions should be fine on all 3, if I get the covers.