Changing Screen Name

Hey... I know it can be done but I can't find out how.:no: Joined a long time ago but I'm just starting to get more involved and update accordingly. Doing this as a last resort:eek:ut:: couldn't find anything with searches and couldn't email the administrators.
Thanks in advance.

I think you need to pm Hent...he can fix it ! Or you might pm Johnny Tillotson on here he changed his user name some how.

Thanks for the heads up. I was waiting to get that updated before I got in to formal introductions. I'll wait it out a few weeks and if I hear nothing I'll just get on with it.

Minor update if anyone cares - I did get a reply from Hent, sent him the name I want to change to. That yesterday ... we'll see. Work in progress.

Time!:clap::clap::clap: I'm not really sure when it happened (I haven't been on the forum in a couple weeks) but the screen name has been changed. If you're wondering: when my buddies and I started racing I had uhhh and few? chain issues. The names slowly evolved from that and since it's also my CB alias it makes sense to switch. :scooter: