Cheap GX-200 clone arrived...

Li'l Popeye

I recently purchased 2 cheap ($65,-/each shipped) GX-160 / GX-200 clones from AliExpress. Description said: 196CC, bore*stroke=68*45mm. So, what is it? 196CC or 163CC?
196cc-0-6L-Vervanging-Benzinemotor-4-Takt-6-5HP-Pull-Start-Benzinemotor-168F-Ohv-3-0KW (5).jpg

Well, it arrived within a week. That was the only good thing about it.
When I opened 1 box I saw it had a cracked filter housing. Well things can happen during shipping...
Filterhousing2.jpg

When I opened the other box, I noticed it was upside down and the engine block was cracked.
Engineinbox2.jpg

Enginecracked2.jpg

The filterhousing of this engine is good, though...
I will swap the filterhousing and try to get a refund of some kind.
I did a quick measurement of the stroke, through the sparkplug hole, it is 54mm.

Li'l Popeye

Looks like a full pallet of those engines got dropped during shipping. It was a HARD landing to do that level of damage!
To my eyes the aluminium casting is not as good as a genuine Honda. I didn't expect it to be for that money.
I have disputed an issue with the seller for a refund, I have to wait for a reply within 4-5 working days.
All other parts seem to have no damage, so it can be a donor engine for someone.

Li'l Popeye

This engine is sold by now. I put it up for sale just for spare parts/donor engine for $65,-(incl shipping). It was sold within 1 day.
I have also reached an agreement with the seller with the dispute. As high as $15,-...
The other engine is not sold yet for $98,-. Others are trying to sell them for $140,-...