cheap headers

I got a header from JEGS.COM, it was the cheapest one they sell. Ive rode my minibike plenty of times and yesterday it had a little stress crack in it. I still rode it anyways and i had it topped out. All of a sudden i heard POW! and my engine sounded alot louder, looked down and the header was completely broken where it was welded onto the flange. I guess the gauge metal it was made out of was real thin so thats why it gave out. Got it welded back up and even better than before, so today ill see how she does.

MDB its a jr.dragster econo header and yea i do have the support bracket for the exhaust pipe.
Today was pretty fun! My dad tuned the HL375 as good as he could get it. The spark plug is the original from 1991. I took it out and cleaned it and put it back in.
I told my dad it has to be doing way over 4000 rpm's and he said no it aint. So he broke out his hand held tach.
Now this engine came off of a tiller and has only been ran about 2 times a year. I held the tach. in my left hand while i took off on a straight away on our street. It topped the tach. needle out at 5000 rpm's. I had to switch it over to high rpm which you use for like weed eaters or chain saws. I ran it once again and it hit right below the 6000rpm mark believe it or not!!! Completely stock internally, that HL375 isnt no joke when tuned right!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I believe you.
Flatheads usually turn a lot more rpm easier then OHV's. Gearing also has a lot to do with it.

I was telling a guy about all the mods I have on my avatar Honda minibike. Then he said "How high is it turning?" I told him 6,500 RPM. He said "That's all" He thought I was going to say 8,000+.LOL Yeah not with a 38" tire and 13/45 gearing.

yep and i was going up my street about to turn around and come back down the street cause i was making a video and a cop got me and told me to take it home. I was pissed! He said i need to get it registered, have a helmet and get insurance lol Ill get the video of me running it wide open so you guys can see an internal stock briggs do 48mph