Cheaper than dirt What's up here

mybiz

$3249.97 This is how much they are selling care packages to send to Haiti. Come on am I seeing this as cheaper than dirt company taking advantage of someone else's disaster. What I'm saying is this company trying to profit off this. $3249.97 seems bit pricey for so very few items and the cost of getting such a small quantity there. Do you think they are taking advantage???

We have the supplies agencies are sending to Haiti . We are experts in emergency-relief supplies and have taken the guess work out of it. Our kits have all the gear you need when disasters strike.

Item No. DLX-30DAY
80 Masks — (10 per box) with respirators.
1 Book — detailing U.S. Army survival techniques.
4 Sterno Kits — each contain folding stove, two 8-oz. cans of fuel and 7 candles.
2 Water Bob — 100 gallon bladders with pumps.
2 Camper's Showers — 5 gallons.
2 Ceramic Filtration Systems — filters 300 gallons of water per hour.
1 Propane Heater/Cooker — requires disposable propane cylinders.
1 Short-Wave Radio — solar powered with cell phone charger.
2 Water Jugs — Five gallon, collapsible.
360 MREs — three complete meals per person per day.
Four Volcano Stoves — includes insulated bottle, canteen cup and vented stove.
120 Light sticks.
2 Magnesium Fire Starters. E-mail Price: $3,249.97

Yes i agree. That is a shitload of money for what there sending. I mean, the mre's may add up but i cant see how all that plus shipping equals 3300 bucks. Id feel better buying a plane ticket, bringing some water filters, mre's and some tents and going to help them myself. I bet i could do that with less then 3000 bucks.

Oldsalt

The idea is to spend some money and threreby feel better about ourselves and be able to say in our hearts that we did our part. Probably doesn't make too much difference if the aid is truely effective or if it happens at all.

$3249.97 This is how much they are selling care packages to send to Haiti. Come on am I seeing this as cheaper than dirt company taking advantage of someone else's disaster. What I'm saying is this company trying to profit off this. $3249.97 seems bit pricey for so very few items and the cost of getting such a small quantity there. Do you think they are taking advantage???

We have the supplies agencies are sending to Haiti . We are experts in emergency-relief supplies and have taken the guess work out of it. Our kits have all the gear you need when disasters strike.

Item No. DLX-30DAY
80 Masks — (10 per box) with respirators.
1 Book — detailing U.S. Army survival techniques.
4 Sterno Kits — each contain folding stove, two 8-oz. cans of fuel and 7 candles.
2 Water Bob — 100 gallon bladders with pumps.
2 Camper's Showers — 5 gallons.
2 Ceramic Filtration Systems — filters 300 gallons of water per hour.
1 Propane Heater/Cooker — requires disposable propane cylinders.
1 Short-Wave Radio — solar powered with cell phone charger.
2 Water Jugs — Five gallon, collapsible.
360 MREs — three complete meals per person per day.
Four Volcano Stoves — includes insulated bottle, canteen cup and vented stove.
120 Light sticks.
2 Magnesium Fire Starters. E-mail Price: $3,249.97
mybiz,ihope they can explane that,then sleep tonight:sad::sad:

mybiz,ihope they can explane that,then sleep tonight:sad::sad:
Guys i don't think they want you to buy these and they send them to Haiti. I think they want to sell them to every tom dick and harry so you can be prepared for a disaster . Re read what my biz posted. I think they are trying to use the Haiti disaster as a scare tacic to sell thier survival kits .

Last edited: