check out this beauty

banjo

I agree , muffler and spark plug painted , oil fill with pipe fittings . Hmmmm!! Something smells like fish & chips to me.

Last edited:

banjo

it was in his farthers basement

sorry, had to do it.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: A prime example of why we automatically need to look at things as a scam first and foremost . Thank goodness (I mean Hent ) for OldMiniBikes. where people can be trusted and then some.:thumbsup:

Autolite sparkplug :shrug:
I've seen "Rockford" head bolts before, but not used with different head bolt designs.
Air cleaner cover screw is knurled, looks good.

I would say nope with the spark plug, muffler and other crap painted up. I dont know for sure, but id bet they were not done that way from the factory, but then again, its just signs that turn me, the uninformed, away.

oldfatguy

I thought all the 60's 3hp motors were 5/8" crankshaft diameter? But I am not sure?
I have a lot of old 3hp briggs engines from 1959 and up that all have a 3/4" crank. Most of the 60000 series engines [2 - 2.5 hp ] mostly had 5/8" cranks a 3hp could have either one.

Mean Dean

I checked my old ebay adds and this is not the one I sold. Mine was a 68 but had the gas tank cap paper instructions and it was NOS. I did sell it to a guy in Illinois. I sold mine for $375.