cheeftah 225 time capsule

trinik7597

this bike is a perfect candidate for a complete restoration :thumbsup: has og wheels , brake , fenders , front plate , seat , clinton motor , kick stand etc. the only things missing to make this 100% original is clutch guard , throttle and clinton tank and i may have a throttle :thumbsup: if you are a purist or looking for a great resto project this is the bike for you !!! $500 pick up preferred but i will ship. would meet or deliver within a reasonable distance

yeah cheezy you gotta have it :laugh: it says boss some said sport like the one karen did for danny :thumbsup:
I dig it man....I still have one that is a "K&M"..aka K-mart version and the plain old "Cheeftah" version. Do you have more of the back story on it? Like which store sold it? Or the full name of the bike?

trinik7597

it is a later model after they had the 1300 , 1600 etc. they had the 225,325 and so on not sure what store sold them guy i got it from had it for ever but did not know much about it :thumbsup:

trinik7597

one more time :laugh: this bike comes with og SEAT , KICKSTAND , FENDERS , WHEELS AND BRAKE ASSEMBLY , CLINTON MOTOR ETC. i will take $375 because i have other projects to finish :thumbsup: