Cheeftah brake

There has only been 36 views since you originally posted your question. Be patient and give it a chance for members to see it...
Michael

1stBxMopar

Karl, I mentioned in your other thread about this, you need to measure the mounting bracket and find out what the bolt spacing is and then you can use the corresponding caliper for the application. Example, if the center to center is 1 5/8" like the Cats, then the correct caliper is most likely the KH200m. Also, in that application the KH210 should work as well. You will have to look to make sure the actuation arm is in the correct orientation position. If it turns out that you need a KH 200m with a 1 5/8" bolt spacing and cannot find one this link will bring you to a replacement....
4-9952 - Disc brake assembly. Fits gasoline powered scooters. | Go Kart & Mini Bike Parts | MFG Supply

Last edited:
If it has the 1 5/8 bolt spacing then the H&H 200me will fit also, but you might need to machine the inside surface of the main body as they are thicker than the K&H200m...Don,t you have it when someone answers your question but it doesn't answer your question ? I just like to listen to myself type...

Looks like it is 1-5/8" or maybe just a tad bit bigger. I have one of the new brakes you posted a link to and I seems like it may be a 1/16" to small. Or maybe I was just to tired. Would really like if someone who has one of these bikes with a brake caliper to chime in.

Looks like it is 1-5/8" or maybe just a tad bit bigger. I have one of the new brakes you posted a link to and I seems like it may be a 1/16" to small. Or maybe I was just to tired. Would really like if someone who has one of these bikes with a brake caliper to chime in.
I tried to figure this out a few years ago Karl. I have one of these frames and there was somebody on here selling one that still retained most of the bike. I don't recall what happened but in the end I still didn't get and exact answer as to what the caliper was on the bike.

Here is a picture I found in my reference material of the roller with the brake.
Cheeftah Ref 103.jpg

Another member shared that same thought with me. Some had it some didn't. Of the same model number. Also I'm thinking the correct caliper should be flat across where the mount is. Like the 210.

That picture I posted may not even have the correct brake on it. If you notice there is a bend in the mount and I know mine is not bent. The caliper may have been replaced at some point and had to be bent to work.

That picture I posted may not even have the correct brake on it. If you notice there is a bend in the mount and I know mine is not bent. The caliper may have been replaced at some point and had to be bent to work.
Aj I think it's bent in the middle bc of how the brake caliper is. The bump on the caliper itself. Notice how the one I posted above is flat across where It says K&H 210 the 220 is bump out.