Cheezy1 1969 Harrison

Set up at my buddies for welding finally..lol. Didn't finish tonight..so I will post more pics soon of finished work. Basically replacing both seat mount brackets. Making peg bar and buddy peg bar and attaching. Then attaching both fender brackets and redoing some of the frame and fork welds. Trying to get it to powder coat by next Wed.
56229347_2213265295591612_7320444324905222144_n.jpg 55468463_327682811429712_5666488874898030592_n.jpg

Thanks everyone.....
Not sure how everyone else does it..but I found due to aging that I now have to make a build list. It use to seem so much simpler when it was in my mind and not written out in 25 steps and 20 sub steps. Yes I am still working on it..lol.
View attachment 239614
Hi Cheezy1,
Over the years, I have gotten in the habit of making detailed lists. I end up having so many interruptions
while working of several projects. The lists help me "timeshare" between multiple projects, reduce the
stress of worrying about putting something together wrong or leaving out some important parts. Some
of the interruptions are completely unplanned, eg. about two weeks ago, the wooden garage door split at
the top when I pushed the button of the garage door opening, not realizing that the garage door was
frozen to the concrete floor. Fixing the garage door is now another "unplanned" project I need to do
during warm weather. LOL

Well...the wheels sure did fall off the wagon on this build. My apologies to the 3 maybe 4 people following this build. Chrome was sent out the 9th of Jan...well ahead of the plan...and it is still not done. Powder...was a 3 month delay...also not done. So this was put to the side and I tuned out of the site till today. Besides that..life kinda got in the way the last couple months. Anyways..I should be picking this back up soon.

Over the years I have seen a lot of folks throw the towel in on custom bikes and rods over getting jerked around by many of the different vendors they had to deal with. Too much money spent and too long to wait really takes it toll. Hang in there Cheese, just figure your that much closer to getting your parts back.

O.J.

Well...the wheels sure did fall off the wagon on this build. My apologies to the 3 maybe 4 people following this build. Chrome was sent out the 9th of Jan...well ahead of the plan...and it is still not done. Powder...was a 3 month delay...also not done. So this was put to the side and I tuned out of the site till today. Besides that..life kinda got in the way the last couple months. Anyways..I should be picking this back up soon.
It took the wife and I three years ta build our Au Sable River Longboat.
I’m just sayin’
Illegitimate non carborundum.

I hear you getting chrome work done. It seems like you can get Total knee replacement surgery done quicker than having 2 fenders re-chromed!!! I like the chrome place on 9 mile in EastPointe. They do outstanding work at a semi-reasonable price...always a 5 month waiting list.