CHIBI - Rockford Mini Bike

JTFS

I have an opportunity to buy a Chibi Mini Bike. Complete running bike, no rust but has its share of scratches and a dented tank. Can I find parts for this bike? I checked ebay and there wasn't much listed. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
John

Not too many chibi parts out there. I sold two parts bikes recently. They sold fairly fast though so if you can get it for cheap its worth it

They're a great bike,good torque. Not too easy to find complete either. If you keep your eye on E Bay parts pop up,,ppl parting out a complete bike.
If you got enough of the tank left you could always repair & repaint. When you search them,I've found them under both Rockford Chibi & Bridgestone Chibi.
I bought one from a neighbor back in '74 after he bent the forks crashing in a ditch...$15 haha I used it to power a go kart I was laying out. Used the tires & rims on the back of the kart ,,kept the brake controls separate . Man could you spin out in the cinders on asphalt , just grab one brake lever and hold on !! That little engine pushed that kart to 43mph Those were the days hehehe

JTFS

I missed out on what may have been a decent CHIBI
The story is, this past weekend a friend of mine was at the York swap meet and bought a Rockford CHIBI. Knowing I was in the market for a neat mini bike, he sent me a picture. He wanted me to commit to $400.00. Yes, he was looking to spin it quick. Thinking this was a bit high and only going by a picture, I had reservations and couldn't commit. Since I had reservations, he immediately placed it up for sale the same day at the swap meet and sold it.