Chief Mini Bike.

I picked this up for $80 and I'm planning on doing a full restoration. I can't find a thing about it online, is it manufactures by someone else and rebadged as Chief? I'm gonna be swapping a Tecumseh engine onto it and I already bought new chain. Now to clean all that rust away.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Actually, I think it's a Sensation. I have a Manufacturers Statement of Origin for one. Don't know for certain, but Fimco bikes may have been re-badged Sensations. Fimco is still in business. They make sprayers.

Actually, I think it's a Sensation. I have a Manufacturers Statement of Origin for one. Don't know for certain, but Fimco bikes may have been re-badged Sensations. Fimco is still in business. They make sprayers.
Yep, early Fimco bikes are Sensations. But I don't think the later ones were. Never seen a full suspension Sensation.

That turned out nice !

Something I noticed when looking at your original pictures, and then confirmed by looking at the Fimco add above...is the spring on the front end needs re-positioned.

For it to work effectively, the spring needs to be sandwiched between the bottom of the steering neck, and the top of the bottom-plate of the triple tree.