china.....90cc clone motor

i have a older china that looks like a 70's mini bike motor. this was on a 4 wheeler that i paid way to much for 6 years ago and the frame rusted away. it has the usual motor mounts that hang from the frame but after taking the little motor off the junk frame i found 4 bolt hole on the bottom. this little engine has about 6 hour on it all together and is automactic are no gears and clutch system. what can i do with this motor. it runs like a top and yes it is a china clone and but i cant bring myself to just junk it. any idea's maybe a mini bike

it want let me down load pic's but im trying . but it the motor that come on the sunl and when i can figure out the pic thing i will show yall the bolt holes .

the 4 bolt holes are usually for mounting the foot pegs when the motor is on a dirt bike. Im sure you could use them to mount to an engine plate. theres no reason you couldnt use it on a minibike or whatever you want. they are great engines and parts are dirt cheap but they really hold up well 90cc 110cc 125cc all the same honda clone engine

Find yourself an old honda z50 roller and bolt it in , they are great fun
my Zbobber has a 90cc , works great

I saw this for sale a while back kinda of a hack job, but could be done right