Chipper's - MTD SS300 - (Vintage Class)

I've got all the fab work and frame repairs finished , I'll mock it up into a roller to position and weld kickstand mount then she's ready to blast and receive some color !

Ok , we are resurrected and resurging , A flood can take a lot outta you . Anyways I've got a muck up going on , I'll chain fit her tomorrow with some gold , size and make rear wheel spacer , then I'll put her on the ground , triangulate kick stand placement then she'll get naked and ready for some color !

Ok , we are resurrected and resurging , A flood can take a lot outta you . Anyways I've got a muck up going on , I'll chain fit her tomorrow with some gold , size and make rear wheel spacer , then I'll put her on the ground , triangulate kick stand placement then she'll get naked and ready for some color !
Any updates on this ride Ang ?:shrug:

More update , I made the chain guard mount for the engine ( the only correct part I didn't have ) , pieced together all my left over pieces of gold chain ( no I did not use 4 master links ) , cut and sized rear wheel spacer and drilled out rear fender for mounting , I'll weld kickstand mount on tomorrow and this Jewel is ready for blast and paint !

Thanks for another update Ang..:laugh:.. the numbers on the cover are for decals or another cover ? Looks like its all flowing together nicely ! :thumbsup:

Thanks for another update Ang..:laugh:.. the numbers on the cover are for decals or another cover ? Looks like its all flowing together nicely ! :thumbsup:
Yes Eric , I ( and Jerry ) took exact measurements for Cory to replicate the decals ! I took the easy route this year but it's gonna be a really nice one when finished !

I got the kickstand positioned and welded on last night , needs a little grinding as always :laugh: , so off to sand blasting and then a little metal filling and massaging then the Mystery Color ! Now to get after the engine , she runs great so it's only getting a cosmetic over-haul , hopefully this little sucker will come together quickly in the next couple of weeks !