Chipper's - MTD SS300 - (Vintage Class)

I have a friend in town who does PC jobs for the hotrod and high performance boat guys. Your job came out at least as nice as his. Good quality there. Welting on the seat is a great match as well. Another great looking bike from you going on here. Nice detail all the way around. :thumbsup:
Thanks Dave , Karen nailed the seat , I waited till I had it to somewhat match the color to her piping , The sprocket is getting re-done as we speak :doah: , The powder guy used 3 stages , primer , super chrome and clear , way to thick , the dang chain wont go on it :laugh:

Almost there! It's looking great. Mine on the other hand has had to go back to the drawing board a bit for paint redo. What is it they say, "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" I'm doing it over - but yours looks right the first time!

Almost there! It's looking great. Mine on the other hand has had to go back to the drawing board a bit for paint redo. What is it they say, "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" I'm doing it over - but yours looks right the first time!
Been there done that brother , a few things had get done twice on this one and every other one I built as well !

As soon as I tighten engine down and install chain guard she'll be getting a splash of fuel and be terrorizing my neighbors shortly ! Minus the decal application she's as good as done .

The mini is finished as soon as I get the decals but she runs and rides nice , decent top end as well for a little 3.5 Tec ! Ride video coming !
I'm dubbing this one "THE TROPICAL EXPRESS "

I've been riding this little Jewel everyday , she is perfect , I'll have her at Spring Fling Mini Bike Mania next weekend and I know Buckeye , Robert C. and David Wulf will be there as my not so reputable witnesses :laugh: . I'll definitely get a ride video on the race track :eek:

At this rate I'll be done with my bike and we will still be waiting for your video :doah:
Lmao , I'm a little worried about yours , still painting and another blizzard coming in this weekend :laugh: I can make a video , my problem is you-tube and posting it :doah: So I'll get a youngin to video it in real live track action in about 2 days so patience grasshopper :thumbsup: