Chrome

Didn’t have an opinion…2 fenders 2 lower legs 2 foot pegs hand lever under seat tank mount

and I forgot the chain guard too

Last edited:
Custom chrome in Cleveland did some chrome for me….very reasonable….ge chromed the trail horse parts….$450 but it took 4 months….

Fine line in Chillicothe ohio is in between…but the fucking weirdo wants to call you everyday and talk and see pictures and shit…I dropped him…

You’ll mail you’re stuff to a very shady part of Cleveland to a residence because their mail get stolen etc…at least that’s what they ran on me….I called them once a month to keep them going….good luck….but it turned out very well…and they take payment on something weird too….starts with a “V”….

Venom38

You’ll mail you’re stuff to a very shady part of Cleveland to a residence because their mail get stolen etc…at least that’s what they ran on me….I called them once a month to keep them going….good luck….but it turned out very well…and they take payment on something weird too….starts with a “V”….
Sounded good till the “good luck” part lol

Nothing derogatory meant….just keep calling…I think he’s a one man show and you’re dealing with his mom on prices and time shipping etc…then he works on it in weekends and after work….but for the price and I was recovering from knee surgery with no rush time involved…it was ideal for me….except the payment thing…I prefer credit card over the phone type….

I have had god luck with Salt Lake Chrome Plating in Utah. I have sent parts to them from Oregon a few times for my motorcycle projects. The price has always been very fair, communication has been good, fast turnaround, and they haven't lost any of the small parts that I have sent to them. They were willing to re-chrome the mufflers for my two-stroke Yamaha. I couldn't find anyone else who would even consider doing that. I will use them again when the need arises.

Salt Lake Chrome Plating

Venom38

I have had god luck with Salt Lake Chrome Plating in Utah. I have sent parts to them from Oregon a few times for my motorcycle projects. The price has always been very fair, communication has been good, fast turnaround, and they haven't lost any of the small parts that I have sent to them. They were willing to re-chrome the mufflers for my two-stroke Yamaha. I couldn't find anyone else who would even consider doing that. I will use them again when the need arises.

Salt Lake Chrome Plating

Thank you Tom,
I will contact them tomorrow see what they say.

Salt Lake Chrome Plating

That's a damn nice RD!!

River Rat Ron

Salt Lake Chrome Plating

very nice…..I owned a new 350 RD in 76….the thing would shit n get