Chrysler/West Bend 820 flywheel screen

Robertt8883

Yes its pretty easy I have his phone # and email he is very good on getting back to you.Try his email first also tell him Robert in Reno
sent you.He is the Number one West Bend guy in the US. His email is poohruth@aol.com

Robertt8883

Hi I was just reading your message about the screen no problem on the screen but what I do have and I just recently got this back from the chrome shop is a beautiful West Bend Housing cover with recoil pull start, Frank Moore just rebuilt the recoil , I was thinking about selling this on Ebay

Ding Ding

Bump.

Still looking for the correct screen. Please let me know if have one.

Note: these screens come with the Fairbanks Morse recoil starters for the 820 engine.
DSCN0166.jpeg DSCN0168.jpeg
Thank you.

Try calling…
Discount marine parts LLC
906 466-2180
It’s a small mom and pop operation located in
Bark River Michigan. Years ago they bought out a whole bunch of Chrysler two-stroke stuff. I have purchase parts for 820s from them before. they may or may not have it but it’s worth a try. Google the phone number for their website and email.

Ding Ding

Try calling…
Discount marine parts LLC
906 466-2180
It’s a small mom and pop operation located in
Bark River Michigan. Years ago they bought out a whole bunch of Chrysler two-stroke stuff. I have purchase parts for 820s from them before. they may or may not have it but it’s worth a try. Google the phone number for their website and email.
Thanks for the information. I just got off the phone with them. Unfortunately they did not have the screen, and went on to say they didn't have 820 parts any more aside from carb kits. I mentioned that the screen came with the Fairbanks Morse recoil starter, but said they didn't have any of those either.

20221017_124036.jpg

Lizardking

That screen looks like it can be duplicated fairly easy. Similar circle pattern stainless material is used at my job for the drains.

My 71 copper Briggs has a similar screen but shape is different. Maybe you can reshape one if the center hole is the same.
Screenshot_20221121-083646_Gallery.jpg