CL Find Motovox MBX-11

the initial asking price was $150, but im sure after several inquiries, they felt the need to bump the price up a little... :censure:, oh well...

Mini Bikes

text from ad:

I have two mini bikes for sale. The silver one has a 49cc two stroke engine- $60.00. The red one is a 126cc four stroke, 2.5 hp- $200.00 I purchased it for $300 new and it hasn't been used very much. Selling them to help pay for my first car!

Congrats, it looks practically new. :thumbsup:
thanks... i didnt need another one... lol... just picked up a roller from motovox, for the wife too... so i bought this one, for the price... kinda made me feel i got a better deal on the two combined... may sell this one... or upgrade and sell it... not sure yet...

Put a TAV on yours, and laugh at her as you pull away far in front! :laugh:
a TAV and a gx390 :thumbsup:... no matter what i do to that motor, it wont be enough for me... i may just sell it though, i have a few other projects, dont need this one... i was really hoping she would trade me to save me time... or as to not waste time, putting a governed predator on it... she will prob enjoy the predator more though, but she really doesnt want it to be "fast"... i would have just taken the predator spruced it up a little and raced it in the upcoming event out here in May... if i keep this one, ill put a gx390 in it... maybe even a built one... but i think ill put it up for sale pretty soon.. until i figure it out