Clark Rebel Go Cart forsale

RWA

Hi - I have one very similar but the brake assembly/cable is missing. Would be willing to take some good photos of the brake system from the pedal all the way back? It may help me get mine back together. Thank you.

RWA

Yours uses a solid rod?? I found a parts diagram for the kart and it shows a brake cable. Not sure how a cable would attach.

Harquebus

Hi - I have one very similar but the brake assembly/cable is missing. Would be willing to take some good photos of the brake system from the pedal all the way back? It may help me get mine back together. Thank you.
While looking at the Ken Bar seat cushion and seeing how it was constructed, I thought I would necropost and clear things up some more. Two different karts were being discussed here unbeknownst to many...

The Ken Bar karts have steel rods, about 1/4" diameter, on both the gas pedal and brake. The brake rod is full length and goes from the pedal (held onto the pedal with a push-on cap nut) and goes all the way back to the band brake. The gas pedal assembly is about 4/5ths rod and the rest is braided cable. The rod ends behind the seat with a cable stop on the end for the braided throttle cable. At that location there is a bracket welded to the frame that holds the ferrule end of the cable sheath and the cable and sheath curves up from there right to the engine. It was originally a Briggs 5 HP and the cable went to the governor control assembly under the gas tank.