Cleaning motors.

Karl, I'd really recommend at least lapping the valves too. If you need a tool to borrow I can lend you one. It's only a single cylinder engine and if that cylinder has poor sealing qualities, it's gonna run like crap...

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...

CarPlayLB

Karl, I'd really recommend at least lapping the valves too. If you need a tool to borrow I can lend you one. It's only a single cylinder engine and if that cylinder has poor sealing qualities, it's gonna run like crap...

...ans don't forget about ring seal. That cylinder does not look healthy!

...ans don't forget about ring seal. That cylinder does not look healthy!

Agreed. Just thought that was a given. If you home the cylinder, install new rings. Measure the bore and see if it's even worth messing with first.

Primed and painted over the weekend. This black really pops!!! Gonna do the shroud and recoil in a metal flake red. Then put it on the shelf for my top secret build. It's gonna be sweet. Just need some decals. Top secret ones.

It really looks Good. The Green primer would have looked good on the "Army" Gote that was just done.
Didn't even realize it when I picked up the can. I started spraying the engine and was like what the hell. My wife said why is it that color. And with the can in one hand and cap in the other I said because the cap is that color. Lol.