Clearing out- Lil Indian

Clearing out some minis and parts (no not pulling a Jeep. lol) About a 1966 Lil Indian for sale. It runs..drives..and stops. I prefer not to ship it at this time...but if you wanna arrange a pick up or something..that is on you. It is pretty close to original..not a "survivor" like other fools claim. I put a Max torque clutch on it to preserve the original Mercury. The grips and throttle are there too but not in pic. It does come with the "super rare" brake light switch on the caliper..no extra charge..lol. It is 500 bucks....that is it. The bad..someone added two seat bar braces (as seen in pic) for a bigger seat...but I put the original back on and left it alone. That is it for the bad...lol. Any questions or comments..feel free to PM me. No banter on thread needed...Thanks :thumbsup:

Here you go Mark. On a serious note....no clue if it is rare...but I guess according to some local "Gurus"...it is a wanted part. Personally..it is just a switch..lol.
Thanks Bill. I was hoping it was something I might have had of and I could retire, but it's not. Guess I still have to go to work on Monday:laugh:

Thanks Bill. I was hoping it was something I might have had of and I could retire, but it's not. Guess I still have to go to work on Monday:laugh:
Your welcome Mark...and no worries...I still have to go to work on Monday also.:laugh:
And on a side note..I guess this bike is going back in the collection....he couldn't find a reasonable shipper in this area. Thanks anyways and Thanks to OldMiniBikes for allowing me to post it.