Clearing the air...Lil Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few months of hearing things...I feel I cannot let this topic go on with out addressing it. A few months ago I posted this http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/complete-mini-bikes/120237-clearing-lil-indian.html.....I priced it low to pass it on to a good home. But as most can see..I posted "I prefer not to ship at this time but you can make arrangements to be picked up" very clearly. So a member posted on the thread "I got it"...(which never do that is up to the seller to post). My response in PMs right away was.."I will not ship it"...and the response was "I have someone to pick it up". So against my better judgement...I gave him a shot. After numerous pics sent to him and numerous texts...he agreed on buying the bike. He said his local contact Dean would be in touch. Then he calls and says..."Dean wants 150-175 to pick it up...plus crating and handling fees...plus the shipping". Which we agreed was pretty steep. He then says "he was willing to pay 200-250 total for shipping". Then basically kept insisting I should ship it and he (big spender that he is) offered me 20 bucks for my trouble...lol. I explained like many of you know...I had no time then and no truck. He said if I can't ship it....then the deal is off. I agreed and said I will see if I can do something after his countless badgering about it. After a couple days...I sent a text stating "I don't have time and deal I off then". To which he replied simply "ok". I realized he was butt hurt...but that is not my problem. It falls falls on the customer when someone won't ship. Not the seller that made it clear "I will not ship".
Now a few months later and several people later...I hear how I cancelled the deal and sold it for more and a few other things. Or I tried to keep his money...etc etc bullsh!t. The truth is...he never sent me any money through Pay-Pal or any other means. He was sending it to Dean and then I would get cash. I didn't make them rules...he did and I said whatever. And on top of that...I was never contacted by Dean...nor has he ever been to my house. Those who know me know that he was full of sh!t....but those who don't really know me....need to hear the truth. Personally I say BAN this person for trying to ruin a members reputation. I get that I am not the best person..but my deals are sound and I have never had an issue on here or in general. But from the sounds of it...him not so much. The truth is...I was so fed up with his bullsh!t..I put the bike back into my collection where it still is and always will be now. People like him are the reason I won't ever sell a bike on here again. And unlike him...I can produce Pay-pal history...texts..and PMs and a dated pic of the bike to back up my story. And if he wants keep lying....and push it...then I will post everything on here for the whole world to see the crap.
Anyways...take this for what you will...but this needed to be said. There are many more crushing things I could add about it..but I think you can get the jest of it. And to run around downing members with total fabricated lies...is grounds for permanent banning in my eyes. To this day I have no clue why someone would say anything other than.."He wouldn't ship and I was too cheap to pay someone end of story" and that is why I never got it. Thanks, Bill

Just for the record, I've known Bill for a few years now and I've also made quite a few deals with him. I know for a fact he is not the type to rip someone off. Anyone who has dealt with him also knows this.

So is the lil Indian still for sale and will you ship? Just wondering. I will up the ante and offer $40 for your troubles in shipping. :thumbsup:
:laugh:...
The funny part is...another member offered me 800 plus shipping. I turned it down because it wasn't fair to others I said I wouldn't ship to and the person this deal fell through with. I guess I should have taken that deal if someone was gonna talk crap. :facepalm:

:laugh:...
The funny part is...another member offered me 800 plus shipping. I turned it down because it wasn't fair to others I said I wouldn't ship to and the person this deal fell through with. I guess I should have taken that deal if someone was gonna talk crap. :facepalm:
Ok. You drive a hard bargain. $45 for your troubles.

buckeye

We know you're a good guy.
I sure missed something I guess though.
Never heard a bad thing about ya Bill, well nothing typeable on a family oriented forum.

I say if the person doesn't speak up and publicly apologize then ban them... Just curious if the member has any numbers in their screen name?

I can attest to Bill's integrity as a seller. He's helped me countless times and I would do the same for him in a heartbeat. Some may not like him as a person, but that's what makes the world go round. He's a stand up guy and will back you up or call you out. Whichever is needed...:thumbsup: Now, you can mail my check to.....:laugh:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
An your still twice the man Bill, as you still did not call him out or post in the Public forum.

I for one would like to know who it is and never deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.