Clearing the air...Lil Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeep4me

You guys will never make good detectives.... reread Bill's first post in this thread. Then back track to when he "sold" the lil indian.

I've dealt with Bill a number of times, although I hate the way he's always badgered me on my prices, I understand his ways and respect him for that. He's always held true on a deal.

Thanks for your kind words...and your "kindish" ones also...lol. And most of all Thanks for the chuckles...it is just a reminder why I come back to this place. And special Thanks to the mods for allowing this thread. I take business deals and my name very serious especially on here......

jeep4me

Thanks for your kind words...and your "kindish" ones also...lol. And most of all Thanks for the chuckles...it is just a reminder why I come back to this place. And special Thanks to the mods for allowing this thread. I take business deals and my name very serious especially on here......
And your arms are the biggest around.... lol

So let me get this right. Bill made a deal with someone to sell a bike through Dean. Dean wanted a lot to ship so deal off. Same someone tried to make a deal with Dean to buy a different bike and that deal fell through. Dean talks to Bill, both bad talk the someone, and the result is this thread blasting the someone that was way trying to get a minibike?

Sound like Dean has control over Bill on his posts...

Actually...he knows the whole story Don...I told him the whole scoop and how ticked I was during the whole deal. But I guess you are just trying to defend a person without facts.

Actually...he knows the whole story Don...I told him the whole scoop and how ticked I was during the whole deal. But I guess you are just trying to defend a person without facts.
You told him your side, I have heard both sides. Unless there is more to share and Dean wants to chime in.

You told him your side, I have heard both sides. Unless there is more to share and Dean wants to chime in.
According to your PM.....you have his forth version of the events and your facts are totally wrong. But my story will never change...truth is easy to remember. And Dean chimming in would be delightful.

And if you haven't talked to Dean in 8 months according to your PM, how were you setting up the shipping on the first deal that fell through 4 or so months ago?

And if you haven't talked to Dean in 8 months according to your PM, how were you setting up the shipping on the first deal that fell through 4 or so months ago?
I didn't set it up..Scott did. Again...you should probably stop till you know which version you are going with. Of coarse..if you bothered to read my original post..you would know that.

I didn't set it up..Scott did. Again...you should probably stop till you know which version you are going with. Of coarse..if you bothered to read my original post..you would know that.
So if there is more, then do tell. I am all ears. Tell me and everyone what is different from my synopsis.

Try reading what? I am not blaming you other than for posting. You said no shipping, and Dean screwed that up by wanting a lot to do it. Scott tried to make a different deal with Dean and that fell off. The common denominator is Dean.

What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.