Clone mods rpm? Hp?

Twid

Removed low oil sensor and governor installed billet flywheel and con rod, dyno mod2 cam, 18lb valve springs , 22 mm mikuni carb, header and a 8.5 coil wire

What rpm do you all think it will turn

And how much hp will it put down?

With 18's, I'd say 6000-6200. I'm guessing 12hp if it's tuned/adjusted correctly.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

I'd agree with Prowler. Good broad power curve too. I personally don't care for the 3910x plugs but if it works for you do it.

Twid

Good info but I'm done moding this motor it is going in to a Azusa 8" 12t clutch 60t rear on thanksgiving a brothers project together. After that is on to a bigger and faster build!

Minibikein what plug do you recommend?

Good info but I'm done moding this motor it is going in to a Azusa 8" 12t clutch 60t rear on thanksgiving a brothers project together. After that is on to a bigger and faster build!

Minibikein what plug do you recommend?
Spark plugs don't even make a difference that you are gunna feel...

Really? Interesting. Whe. You have a non-gap able plug that is difficult to read? Then you put and NGK in that you can gap, get a timing mark on and some combustion color, I'll bet you could feel a difference.

Twid

Yep a Azusa 8", Got a compleat kit off C-list for $200 brand new. I built the motor for another project that was sold. My first and last clone build going to stick with American made from now on.

Last edited: