Clutch Band Brake Mount Predator 212cc

dakota

well looks like I cant edit the first post
so I will post here

I got a handful made and ready to ship $35 free shipping USA

They come with the hardware to mount too

Brake, and brake parts not included

Someone said that bolt pattern is the same for other engines, if thats the case then this could work on other engines
But I know it will work on the predator as I made it for mine

Ive found you can slightly tap the main bolt whichever direction you want with a hammer and screwdriver to make/guide the band sit how you like
so its easy to fine tune how it sits over the clutch, so keep that in mind once installed

I made it so when I apply the brake the band clamps down squarely to the clutch
Where do you get that Threaded cable end that goes thru your bracket?? does it come with everything you showed us??

Why not twist the angle piece where the brake cable attaches slightly as to straighten the cable some , straighter cable would seem to work even better ??

I bought everything you listed . so its in there? Thanks Dakota..
actually looking at the part I listed it may not be correct

I had a ton of problems making that list to post here
as that site does not allow you to paste links easily I was using a part number search to bring up the parts, then pasted the links
so at first most of my links I posted went back directly to there home page so I had to go find each one again
I had to keep editing that post checking every link
by that time I guess I posted the wrong brake cable I had the right length but the wrong one

this is what needs to be ordered (hopefully this link works)
Mini Bike & Go Kart Parts, Lawn Mower, Chain Saw and Outdoor Power Equipment | OldMiniBikes Warehouse

its too hard to check these things on my phone but now im back home on the computer
so hopefully you can get the right one changed out before they ship

I will try to update the post here along with my notes of the parts needed

I found towing a trailer with 3 kids in it the tire does not lock up, which is great
and I made it a little tighter too so it would stop faster