Clutch guard mount

Valocalrep

Hew everyone i remember a few years back that OldMiniBikes sold just the Clutch Guard Mount for the predator but i cant find it now, i can find the full kit but but i was just looking for the L plate that mounts on the engine, anyone have leads on them or able to make them?

A piece of 1-1/2" angle iron , drill 2 holes 5/16" to bolt to engine and drill and tap 2 1/4x20 holes on top side to attach guard , 10 minutes and you'll have what you need !

Valocalrep

A piece of 1-1/2" angle iron , drill 2 holes 5/16" to bolt to engine and drill and tap 2 1/4x20 holes on top side to attach guard , 10 minutes and you'll have what you need !
Chipper you are the man, Do you happen to know the distance needed for between the 2 5/16 holes by chance?

Chipper you are the man, Do you happen to know the distance needed for between the 2 5/16 holes by chance?
No I'd have to measure on the engine , I also use a 7/8" hole saw and cut a hole in the top of the angle iron dead center to allow access to oil the bushing when you remove the guard !!