CNC plasma table

I'm very very close to buying a CNC plasma table and was wondering who else has one or uses one.

I've wanted one for a long time and finally have decided to just get one and see what I can do with it.
I will be losing a bit of garage space but I hope to be able to make some money with it eventually.

At some point I'll convert it to wood cutting and try making a couple old vintage hydroplane boats just because those things are pretty cool and living in a land of lakes I might be able to sell them in kit form.

I might be able to make some custom mini bike signs or parts or something although most everything mini bike is pretty well covered.

You got it YOOP they will be the cool smaller ones of years past.

Hopefully I will have some done this summer, Unless I can buy the plans already drawn in cad it will take me time to draw them up and check/test fit.

The table will be a 5 x 10 and I expect that it will be able to cut far more accurately than by hand which should achieve my goal of a perfect tight fit and a rather rapid build time. I think kits like this could be great parent+child projects.

RMM727, I plan to have a water bed as well and a router conversion as well as an engraver at some point just time and money are the obstacles.

It has been ordered they are busy but it should be here middle to end of april I hope to have it assembled and test run by the end of april.

I'm getting excited but still have tons of stuff to do before I can even use it but I did order a plasma cutter and longer torch for it.
I hope it works and works long enough until I can get a much better plasma cutter.

I bought my table from eagle plasma it came in today haven't even gotten it out of the boxes yet and I went with a inexpensive cutter "simadre", my hope is that it will work well enough for a while until I can get something much better.

Description:

•Thick metal plates can be cut easily, quickly and economically.

•Great for cutting stainless steel, copper, carbon steel and aluminum.

•Simple operation, smooth cutting surface.

•HF non-touch arc-starting cutting Pilot-arc machine

Detailed tech specs:

Input power voltage AC230±15% V
Rated input power capacity 4.9 KVA
Input voltage frequency 50/60 Hz
No-load voltage 235 V
Output current range 10-50 A
Rated output voltage 96 V
Duty-cycle 60 %
No-load loss 42 W
Efficiency 85 %
Power factor 0.93 cosf
Insulation class B
Arc-starting Non-Touch
Weight 8.6 Kg
Size 371x155x295 mm
Air flow 0.17 m3/min
Protection class IP21S
Cutting thickness 15mm

I think the high frequency start is going to give you problems unless you have your CNC table completely shielded. most all tables use pilot arc start now.