Coleman BT200X Mystery Bike

The problem is we all know that it doesn't cost them an extra $300 to add rear shocks. Maybe look at what people have been asking for and do that for a reasonable price versus just redoing what you already have. I mean, they likely had to redo their machinery to make way for the new pipe configuration for these new ones, so they could have easily changed how they made the frame allowing for two cheap rear shocks to bolt on.
Probably not $300 but probably more than you think; in addition to the shocks, there would be a swingarm, more welding, more hardware; more shipping, handling and storage of additional parts; more assembly time; increased shipping weight/cost; design, tooling, etc. Monster Moto did pretty good keeping the price of their front suspension models just $50 higher than the rigid fork models, but I imagine adding rear suspension would increase the MSRP more than a simple fork swap as it would be more complicated. So, let's just say a $100 increase in the MSRP. Due to similar costs, let's say a torque converter would result in a similar increase in MSRP (You didn't mention a torque converter but I'm just throwing that in here since the more expensive MB200-2 and MM-B212 have them and many people add them to their minibikes). As far as "what people have been asking for", I would ask you how many times have you contacted Coleman Powersports informing them as to what you want? I doubt anyone at Coleman Powersports hangs out on here to monitor your opinions.

[video=youtube_share;F4iLkdaK_uo]https://youtu.be/F4iLkdaK_uo[/video]

As far as "what people have been asking for", I would ask you how many times have you contacted Coleman Powersports informing them as to what you want? I doubt anyone at Coleman Powersports hangs out on here to monitor your opinions.
I haven't contacted them at all because I have zero intention on buying another Coleman :wink:, but considering Coleman was sending out various kits to Youtubers to try out different front forks and whatnot I can assume they've been hearing requests from someone.

I haven't contacted them at all because I have zero intention on buying another Coleman :wink:, but considering Coleman was sending out various kits to Youtubers to try out different front forks and whatnot I can assume they've been hearing requests from someone.
Red Beard's Garage requested an EX fork from Coleman, that's it as far as I know.

Red Beard's Garage requested an EX fork from Coleman, that's it as far as I know.
And they just gave it to him out of the goodness of their heart right? No, he has what looks like 90,000 (I just looked at his channel) subscribers. You cannot tell me Coleman isn't aware of that. I highly doubt they're just reading letters sent in and not looking at the internet to see what's going on.

But we seemed to have digressed from the thread. We'll just have to wait to see how this one sells.

I picked up 2 of them and it is a great ride out of the box. The front suspension makes it a totally different experience over the CT200U. Now I'm trying to decide if I sacrifice the light to throw on my upgraded predator and OldMiniBikes riser plate + TAV2!

AAIM