Coleman BT200X, tube or tubeless stock tires?

This I don't know, but what I do know is that these tires should have been flat a long time ago, they aren't worn out, it's just the crap I put them through.
I have a mini pump, tube repair kits patches and plugs that I carry with me at the very depths of my back pack., they are feeling unwanted.

SAS289

Yeah, someone was asking for help to some questions on here so I finally threw in an account to browse with this name instead of the other. Figured I'd hit a few questions along the way if I can.
Cool. Welcome to the forum.

I bet they would be interested in your LP powered go kart here. I don't think I've seen anything like it in this forum. I made a comment in that video under a different name.

Cool. Welcome to the forum.

I bet they would be interested in your LP powered go kart here. I don't think I've seen anything like it in this forum. I made a comment in that video under a different name.
The LP carb is currently on a 5HP briggs engine that I did some other mods to. Waiting to go on a custom snow bike I'm building up with track on the back. ;)

Attachments

Yeah, someone was asking for help to some questions on here so I finally threw in an account to browse with this name instead of the other. Figured I'd hit a few questions along the way if I can.
I have seen some of your videos,... myself, I am not YouTube friendly, so I upload my videos to Bitchute.
Some of my latest videos are mini-bike related.
The link to copy/paste is below.

The LP carb is currently on a 5HP briggs engine that I did some other mods to. Waiting to go on a custom snow bike I'm building up with track on the back. ;)
Alright,...OK, now I remember who you are, always wearing the helmet, always in ride mode!
You have good information that shows you know your poop.

I'll have to check out the propane go-cart soon.

I am building a full suspension mini-bike, because my Coleman, instead of screwing with it, well, I found a piece of exercise equipment that I hoarded, my minds eye saw a mini-bike in that, then a barbell sleeve, bed frame angle iron. I have a thread on that that needs updating.
And guess what? I see another mini-bike in an old chair frame my former boarder left behind. I got a lot of good metal out of that, from that was born my springer forks.