Coleman ct200u-ex wont start

Recently I removed the engine governor from my coleman minibike. Once I had the bike put back together It wold not start. I checked the kill switch and the spark plug, neither of witch are the problem. I removed the sparkug and left it attached, when I tried to start the bike I saw no spark.what would be the cause of this/ how can I fix it?

did you put oil in the engine? if yes next unplug the low oil sensor if it is still in the motor. If you get spark then the low oil sensor is grounding the kill wire. Also the switch on the shroud can also ground out the kill wire stopping the spark. If neither of those then make sure you did not pinch the ground wire somewhere which would kill the spark. Your post is very lacking in details which would allow us to be more precise with a diagnosis. What steps did you take in removing the governor would help. Did you touch the coil or flywheel ?

SAS289

When you removed the spark plug and left it attached did you hold the threaded part of the spark plug to the engine while pulling to check for spark? One of the cooling fins on the head just to the left of where the plug goes is a good place to provide that connection. And make sure the switch on the handlebar is in the run position.

If the bike has the original Hisun 196 engine it will not have a low oil sensor.

SAS289

Next thing to do is to remove the rocker cover. A push rod may be out of position and you may see this right away.

Did the cam come out when you first pulled the side cover off? Did a lifter fall out while you were working on it with the side cover off?

Recently I removed the engine governor from my coleman minibike. Once I had the bike put back together It wold not start. I checked the kill switch and the spark plug, neither of witch are the problem. I removed the sparkug and left it attached, when I tried to start the bike I saw no spark.what would be the cause of this/ how can I fix it?
You’re dumb ok?