Coleman CT200U TAV Installation Advice

I have my TAV, one inch square tube riser, and the hardware to install the TAV and need some advice on the length of the riser pieces and where to drill the holes for mounting.

What is the best length for each riser and the best way to line-up the holes drilled in the square riser tube?

One of the simplest ways I've seen it done was to take the two pieces of tubing, one in the front and one in the rear of the engine block.
Square them up, shoot a little paint in each engine mount hole onto the tubing. Let it dry for a bit, then take one of the mount bolts and insert it into the holes on the engine and twist it around to mark the fresh paint. Remove the engine, and you should have 2 tubes with 4 holes marked for drilling. Center punch the holes and drill straight down through the tubes. Drill press helps to keep the holes straight through.
The tubing only needs to be wide/long enough to span across the bottom of the engine plate, side to side, front and back.

Spray something like acetone on the fresh paint on the engine block andthe paint will come right off.

Just wanted to add that for the chain and sprockets to line up the stock engine plate slots can be a guide.you may not need to drill new holes if the engine fits..most people have to remove the crossmember behind the engine..i believe if is a OldMiniBikes tav designed for the 200u they say the crossmember can stay..it's up to you.

Just offering you what I did, which was quite a bit simpler. I didn't raise my TAV2 for my CT200u at all. I just turned it up a bit, only used 2 screw holes to mount it, took off my heat shield from my predator and it slid right in with no issues. I've been running it for around 40 hours with no issues at all. I am having an issue finding a new belt, as it seems the ones I thought would work doesn't. Probably my fault but hopefully I'll find out soon.

Just offering you what I did, which was quite a bit simpler. I didn't raise my TAV2 for my CT200u at all. I just turned it up a bit, only used 2 screw holes to mount it, took off my heat shield from my predator and it slid right in with no issues. I've been running it for around 40 hours with no issues at all. I am having an issue finding a new belt, as it seems the ones I thought would work doesn't. Probably my fault but hopefully I'll find out soon.
Just figured my belt issue out. I have an oddball belt number 669 and not the 203589A version like I ordered. Knew it was my fault lol.