Coleman CT200U Tire Size

Most likely you could, the fenders sit pretty high off the tire. The thing to look at would be the cross brace for the chain guard.
I cut mine off to install a TAV, but I remember it was not too far away from the stock tires.

Look up larger tires to get the diameter and then check that against the cross brace.
Like the Kenda 20 x 7 x 8, would put your 1/2" closer to the cross bar.

I took a look at my EX and it should be able to fit 1" taller in the front and rear. So much depends on the actual measurements of the 20x7x8 tire and not the advertised height. I would not want to go wider though.

The front has tons of clearance.... the rear, not so much. The rear fender is pretty low but still has like 3 inches you could squeeze a tire up in there. I dont think the cross brace would be in the way, its about 6 inches away from the stock 19" tire.
The problem Im seeing is actually finding a 7" wide tire that fits an 8" wheel, but is taller than 20..... anyone know of a <20x7-8 tire??

The front has tons of clearance.... the rear, not so much. The rear fender is pretty low but still has like 3 inches you could squeeze a tire up in there. I dont think the cross brace would be in the way, its about 6 inches away from the stock 19" tire.
The problem Im seeing is actually finding a 7" wide tire that fits an 8" wheel, but is taller than 20..... anyone know of a <20x7-8 tire??
Like this? https://www.amazon.com/DONGFANG-ATV...9348&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=21x7-8+tires&psc=1

Yea I guess thats not too bad. Amazon is hard to beat... its a shame that the owner is an Anti-American Globalist and I refuse to give him my money to help hahahaha this country up!
So is that the only treat pattern and size upgrade for the x7-8in wheel? No 22 or 23in? All I can find are tires for bigger wheels...

$45.99