Coleman sport 5.3 mini bike

I have a Coleman sport 5.3 mini bike complete as far as I can tell the jug an cylinder head was removed when I got it only thing missing is the hardware for the engine I wanted to restore it but do to some health and money issues I need to pass it along asking $350 or make a resonable offer if your interested im in wausau wi I cant do shipping thanks for checking it I will answer any questions as best I can

Attachments

Last edited:
Willing to take a decent offer the current asking price was suggested by someone realize now that its too much if interested let me know thank you.

70's Attex or Coleman mini bike

I am confused. You are looking for the bike in the photo that is already sold, or looking for this model of bike?
View attachment 103102
Hi, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong location. New at this.
YES, I'm trying to find a 70's Attex or Coleman with the Sachs 50cc engine mini bike.
Sport 5.30 or Sport 2.40
Any condition, hopefully running.
I will travel anywhere for it.
Thank you

Hi djdrew - I have a restored Coleman Sport 2.40 mini bike in beautiful condition. I joined in order to list it on sales but haven't yet. Are you still looking for this make? The mini bike is in Hyde Park near Poughkeepsie.

70's Attex or Coleman mini bike

Hi, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong location. New at this.
YES, I'm trying to find a 70's Attex or Coleman with the Sachs 50cc engine mini bike.
Sport 5.30 or Sport 2.40
Any condition, hopefully running.
I will travel anywhere for it.
Thank you
Start your own wanted ad.