coleman wheel bearing

Ok i made some progress i got my flat track tires i noticed the wheel bearings arent happy . I know there popular roller bearing similar to jack shaft just no clip 5/8 x 1 3/8 anyone know a good quality bearing i can run ?

i found some cheap chang ones at fastenal they will have to do the best ones i could find where speer at 8 bucks a piece but they only had 2 in stock

i know i rather have a quality part and this is a mini bike forum so just like i have gotten good tips for parts i thought maybe someone had gone thru this before either way thanks for your input if you need help with turbos or fuel injection maybe i can help

Yea …...you would be surprised at how many American branded bearings are actually made in China or some other foreign country .

ok update im half way there got tires mounted bearing installed front wheel is on the rear is missing some spacers im not sure my other coleman is right i looked up the coleman site and it still looks iffy im not sure it right theres to much space between the mounting tabs anyone wanna offer some pics

Many of those Chinese bikes require an inner spacer between the bearings on each wheel. This prevents you from over-torquing the axle bolts and damaging the bearing. The center of one bearing pushes against inner spacer, which pushes against the center of the other bearing, so no radial load is felt on the bearing race.

Also, the two bearings OND posted have different measurements from outer bearing case to center hub. If your outer spacers were set up for one bearing and you use the other bearing, they will no longer fit like they did. That also applies to that inner spacer.

thanks guys those jack shaft bearing are not the right ones the bike is a 2016 has 35x15x11 metric bearings the jack shaft is 5/8 .625

Ok i found the missing spacer i have 4 17 mm wide one on each side of the wheel inside the frame the 2 between the wheel adjusters and the rear package tray brackets they show a washer but i dont have one is this correct ?

i got 3 headaches the first coleman is almost ready i got a battery for the lights im waiting on a top plate for throttle the newer one im gotta line up the chain and need a new belt still a long way to go i got a motovox with a hemi predator and it has issues ill post pics one day

Ok i made some progress i got my flat track tires i noticed the wheel bearings arent happy . I know there popular roller bearing similar to jack shaft just no clip 5/8 x 1 3/8 anyone know a good quality bearing i can run ?
If your bearings are sealed, you can likely peel back the cover or drill a hole in it and fill it with new grease.

dude the bearings are like 3 bucks a piece i have a blind bearing puller that i bought to pull the bearings for the balance shaft on my 270 honda , the coleman bearing are rs which is rubber seal those are easy to regrease mine where shot no hope for those the tire didnt roll without force the others where good