Collectors Dream Bike- Powell Challenger (E) all original Survivor Untouched

Looking for a QUICK easy Sale Below what i own this for;
$1250 Plus any Shipping Fees
Original Powell Survivor
You nearly made it to ACTUAL bump time but you went ahead and bumped a day early, this last post reeks of desperation and an ongoing ignorance of posting rules. You will wear your welcome out here if it continues.

Robertt8883

To OUTLAW ACE ? Its amazing that there is people like you who feel that they have to police every posting on this site. It's arrogant attention mongers like you that have to make members feel like they have to look over there shoulder. Mind your own ------- business and get a life. All i am doing like everyone one else is selling an item. Its pretty Black and White. Instead of annoying me about what i am doing, someone should be policing people like you who feel the need to harass & bully honest members just trying to trying to sell or trade an item. Get off my back or kick me off!

capguncowboy

To OUTLAW ACE ? Its amazing that there is people like you who feel that they have to police every posting on this site. It's arrogant attention mongers like you that have to make members feel like they have to look over there shoulder. Mind your own ------- business and get a life. All i am doing like everyone one else is selling an item. Its pretty Black and White. Instead of annoying me about what i am doing, someone should be policing people like you who feel the need to harass & bully honest members just trying to trying to sell or trade an item. Get off my back or kick me off!
In all fairness, I have items for sale and every time you bump your post early, it buries mine deeper into the pile. Members that follow the rules are being punished because you don't. I normally don't repeat the rules or try to enforce them, but if someone doesn't police the forums, then all hell breaks loose. Why even have rules at all, right?

Just don't bump your thread early and all is well. There's no need for a personal attack

Last edited:
So you broke the rules twice now to voice your unsolicited opinion? To my knowledge you have no bikes for sale in this section therefore you got no dog in the fight sir so just stop unless you want to continue by PM. I will not indulge your deep seeded need to fight in the open forum like you have in the past.

No it was just to show what an ass you are. If it bothered you so much you could have sent a pm