Come out all

Yeah it's still going on... have a friend with three drag mini's that goes every month...

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
Your friend sounds like someone I met out there last month. Older guy who showed up with 3 fast looking bikes. He had another friend with him he called Jimmy the fabricator. Turns out Jimmy did the work on the bike that inspired me to build my motovox drag bike.

I'd say it's a 50/50 chance that i'm going. But, since we've been talking about racing i'd ideally like to meet some of you guys. Leaf, you'll be easy to spot cause Deadpool is my favorite member of the Marvel Universe. Also, your helmet is super noticable cause I love military surplus type stuff... so, I figured my helmet might be pretty recognizeable too, so, here is a picture of it: flying_tiger.jpg

Iam thinking of stopping by at the cruise for a bit this Saturday to meet some of you guys and talk about the road racing and dirt racing. Going to bring my modified first gen db-30 with the dirt set up. I do have a set of mounted street tires and a gear swap for it also. Just need a place to Race it at!!

Hey all, what type of oil you guys been using?... the shop did my last one.. I do have some monster moto 10x-30... or should I use another?...

I am going to attempt to tear down my motor and repair an oil leak today. I found out last night the oil leak is not at the crank seal and I think now it's a leak in the head gasket. So out comes the motor and I am studding the side cover and head, then new gaskets. If it goes well I will be there tomorrow and plan to get there early. I will be at Studz where the mini bikes show is taking place. I hope to be there by 11am. I'd like to show my bike and ride down Telegraph too! Again all that depends on how well things go today. I have a lot of work in front of me.

Somewhere near studz... hopefully before 11:00.... depending on how late the night goes... lol... [emoji482] [emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Talked my ole lady into going... I might be early now... I was gonna ride from home an meet my boy in Inkster then head up there.... 14 mile ride one way....