Comet BMI stamped steel jackshaft kit!

New in box only bolted up never run cover is very nice and has only very minimal scratching from handling, comes with 20tooth 41 pitch sprocket only, use your clutch and get some sprockets and you're on your way! Will work better on a clone or tec. powersport as the briggs tanks cause you to have to space the engine a bunch! The unit sells for $60 plus shipping at BMI unless you are the high bidder on Ebay but they've been going pretty high lately. I'll take $45 + shipping, Paypal accepted or money order/cashiers check will work as well!

Here it's bolted to a 5hp big tank briggs, aftermarket carb and remote tank would allow for level mounting it'd go right on a tecumseh!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Can this be used with a centrifugal clutch? I guess it must the way the sprocket is on it.
Yes it can only be used with a centrifical clutch, it's not too unlike the ProMod jackshaft kit but I've never used one so I dont know how it performs. The Warriors use a similar setup and with gear changes they work well! I have nothing it will work on since selling my tecumseh hs50 and will likely never use it!:thumbsup:

I have used one with just a clutch before.The only problem is there is no way to tesion the chain (alot of slop) I had to add a roller to mine to use it , but thats pretty easy