Comet TAV-30 Torq-A-Verter 3/4" 12T #35, part #215403A

Juno

Looking for the older version Comet TAV-30, mainly because I need the older style backplate that doesn't need modification on a Predator. I'm assuming no one has just the backplate sitting around but message me if you do. Specifically looking for a Comet TAV-30 3/4" 12T #35 chain. I can only find the older TAV with a #41 chain online and no replacement parts are being sold anymore to convert a new to old. Message with a price, pic and approximate usage if known. Thanks!

BMIKarts sells the old style backplate, they are the ones found on yerfdog carts and don't come with the lower aft cover (finger?). Oh and they are a bit pricey. Heres the p/n 400831 at $29.95, seems the price came down!

Last edited:
I have an old style backplate. Well used. The factory spot welds broke so it has been full welded. I will have to dig it out tomorrow to see if I have any of the parts that go on it.

Juno

I have an old style backplate. Well used. The factory spot welds broke so it has been full welded. I will have to dig it out tomorrow to see if I have any of the parts that go on it.
That would be awesome. Thanks! Do you know if your plate is for a 30 series, not cat-99?

Last edited: