Comet "tc88" driver 3/4" shaft

markus

Comet TC88 clutch driver for 3/4" shaft. Just cleaned and inspected it, looks good no grooving or visible damage, just some light pits on the face from age.

1/"2 collar/symettrical/3/4" crankshaft size

$58 shipped

Since we're only talking about an 1/8" difference it would be best if you had a 3/4" (symetrical)belt lying around...push the two sheaves tightly together and lay the belt in...it should be basically flush with the top...

rmm727

Just tried it with a driven. Its pretty obvious. On the driver, I don't know. The part closest to the side cover was damaged. Wondering if that part is interchangeable between the two. They sell replacements of that for a 20 series. I got the driver and driven off of different machines in hopes one day I would have a matched set.

markus

heres how you measure the driver (disreguard the lower part containing the 40 series, it came with the stolen pic :rolleyes::

Notice how you can add spacers to make it fit a 20 series belt. also I have read that you can use a 20 series and work the snout down to accommodate the 5/8 belt.

so if you need a 20 series, the TC 88 could also be made to work with a spacer installed:wink: