compact & vintage Briggs engines

copyman

I'm buying a Techumseh from this person and they aslo have these 2 engines for sale. Not sure what the red one is for but they said Briggs was on a go cart when they were a kid? Both engines on FB.
Curious what that "compact" engine would be used for? Maybe to motorized a bicycle?

Attachments

Biffmini

I'm buying a Techumseh from this person and they aslo have these 2 engines for sale. Not sure what the red one is for but they said Briggs was on a go cart when they were a kid? Both engines on FB.
Curious what that "compact" engine would be used for? Maybe to motorized a bicycle?
1hp were used on little Petro minis.

copyman

I'm assuming the O&R is a 2 cycle engine? Was / is it made in USA? Would google it but don't want to start getting banged with ads.

The O&R engine I had was actually a little generator that I gave to a good friend. After rooting around in my garage I found my pump. It’s an Arkos engine which is very similar but not the same. Cool little two-stroke with a dellorto carb. IMG_4545.jpeg IMG_4544.jpeg

a list of what I know of, generators,chainsaws,outboards,bicycles,hedge trimmers,drills,circular saws,sprayers,trimmers,I know I forgot some