Congratulations to all participants!

I'm sure that most of you are on numerous forums. Some are famous in a good way and some aren't. The mini bike hobby is really good for lots of people. Low cost, small foot print in storage, simple designs. Great people! The build-off has given this forum some extra special life. It's been great to see all the builds and enjoy the banter between the participants. I wish to offer my praise to all who participated and my congratulations to all who completed! :smile:

......Great people! The build-off has given this forum some extra special life. It's been great to see all the builds and enjoy the banter between the participants. I wish to offer my praise to all who participated and my congratulations to all who completed! :smile:
Good call Von Zipper....I second that.

Great job Y'all, and thanks for all the knowledge that you all share during these projects ! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It is indeed a great deal , Although some may question Buckeye's ability to actually finish a build , the stunt double he hired was the neighbors 11 yr old daughter I heard ??

Than you Von!! Very nice of you to take the time to post something like this!! Myself I had a blast but it took a toll on my back.......all worth it now that I don't have to lift that engine in and out anymore!! :laugh: I really enjoy watching the build offs beginning to end.....aside from the fact that it really makes 6 months time fly by like nothing!! All the banter is the cherry on top!! Thanks to all the participants!! :thumbsup:

Tink

Yeah ,a great time following along.
To all who participated thanks. If I did not comment on your work I'm still impressed and appreciate your sharing.