cool trikes!!

dsbos4099

hello, david here !!!! I am looking for a turn-key trike like the show winners at the big bike meets. I completely finished trike that I can enjoy right away. I have cash in hand and ready to buy. up to $5000.00!!!!!! I live in Denver co and we have no meets here for a chance to even buy a trike. if you have wanted to let your show trike go, then this is your chance to make a really good money sale. please call me direct at 303-885-4705. I wont waste your time, lets make a deal happen for cash money. I have a shipper so no problems there. I cant get to the big meets, so it is well worth paying big dollars for a trike. I hope to hear from you soon!!!! i'm ready with my money, are you ready to sell????? david 303-885-4705

why is it that the trike folks are the only ones who have it together in life?????? great folks who have treated me kindly. the 2-wheel guys need to pull that feather out and help new commers. said my piece, out!!!

capguncowboy

I have a really nice Heald trike for sale. You're spamming the forums for trikes. I messaged you about it but you never responded.

If you can't follow forums rules, then find a new place to spam. Stop being a douchebag.

Last edited: