Coupons / Deals

mybiz

I can take a pic of the good coupons for the hf $99 6.5hp motors dont have a scanner:doah:Might be a good idea to delete the posts that have expired coupons so we dont have to go through so many dead deals:cursing:

I can take a pic of the good coupons for the hf $99 6.5hp motors dont have a scanner:doah:Might be a good idea to delete the posts that have expired coupons so we dont have to go through so many dead deals:cursing:
The great thing about your coupon is we cant use them in California. They dont even carry the model because of epa. I have a $99 coupon also but they cant give me the price since its not the same engine. SHI77y

I used my 109.99 for a 6.5hp engine coupon last Wednesday It was good for one engine and they sent one of those coupon book with 1750.oo savings on the front of it and theres is no engine coupons in it. Maybe they will run them on sale soon for 119.00, I Got a 20% off coupon out of a magazine.

vette66_00

Is there a new HF Coupon yet, was planning on picking up two 6.5 clones this week.

Thanks
Hey print out 2 coupons, buy them separately since the coupon is only good for one item, and get a Warranty on one of the motors. They do not ask for a serial number when you register for the warranty so both of your motors will be covered. Blow it up, throw a rod, grenade a flywheel, or over hose a jet. It doesn't matter you can take it back and get a new one. It just needs to look stockish when you return it.

Last edited:
Hey print out 2 coupons, buy them separately since the coupon is only good for one item, and get a Warranty on one of the motors. They do not ask for a serial number when you register for the warranty so both of your motors will be covered. Blow it up, throw a rod, grenade a flywheel, or over hose a jet. It doesn't matter you can take it back and get a new one. It just needs to look stockish when you return it.
Awesome!

Thanks everyone. Was planning on going on Saturday.

I will bring the wife or mother and buy each seperate and buy one with warranty:punk:

I like the way you guys think!

Thanks again for the coupon guys. I just picked one up last night. The store had 30 of these 6.5's sitting there. I will get another one on the spring when I have something to mod it for and put it on.