craigslist crap

flpmurphy

Long story short i post a bike in what is it section. It was a gilson wards etc. I been in contact with guy last couple of days. We agreed to me. So I left my house at drove to indiana waited 4hrs guy never shows. Bikes hardly ever come up around here so im on the hunt again to get me one to ride with my boys.

flpmurphy

Yes it sucked just hate people who ain't honest. As for a bike I'm not looking for a certain type. I just want to get a bike to ride with my boys. Yes tbird Dayton ain't to far I worked there on the weekends. Gutting the abandoned hotel at the need more rd exit.

yep...needmore rd is about 10 minutes from me. Your probably talking about the old hotel that was right off of the exit. I think they are getting ready to tear it down now.
Well if you don't mind the drive I do have 3 really nice bikes for sale right now. Cat 300X with 3.5hp Tecumseh (I think it would be way to small for you though, more of a kids size bike) Manco trailcat with 5hp briggs and a old style Doodlebug DB30 with a brand new 6.5hp predator on it.